Populære indlæg

lørdag den 1. marts 2014

Nothing

If you close your eyes, do you think of me? When you close your eyes, do you see glints of me? I long for your breath, your lips in my ear. We have everything and nothing at all. I don’t know what I should do. I gave you my love, you gave me disturbances. Are we closing down now? Are you done with us? Is there a change that we could see what this could become? Are we ending this now? Or is this how you take it slow? You give me nothing.

Do feel the same, do you feel that I am leaving you? Do you even care? Nobody likes to lose the one they love. Nobody wants to feel like I do now. Led on, disrespected by the one person I cared for the most. Do you care? Just a little bit? Tiny bit? Would you give me answers if I asked you the questions I long for answers of? Would you laugh? I was ready to give myself to you. I still would. But it seem like you wouldn’t. You give me nothing.

I don’t want to say goodbye, I don’t want you to leave. But if you are going to, do it now. I cannot keep playing games. Don’t I deserve better? I don’t even know what is up. What is wrong. Maybe I am just wrong, assuming things like some sick person. I wish you would tell me. I wish I didn’t have to be guessing and end up asking you myself. I wish you would act like you did in the start. I wish you would let me have you. But, you give me nothing.

Seeing you hurt. I want to look the other way, act like I don’t care. But I can’t. My head keeps turning towards you. I told myself not to answer you, but I did. I told myself not to text you, but I did. I told myself not to smile, but when you said hey and smiled that cute smile of yours, I couldn’t help it. I would give you the world, I would move mountains for you. But you don’t deserve it. You don’t deserve my love, or my tears. You give me nothing. 


- CS


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar