Populære indlæg

torsdag den 27. februar 2014

I don't know what I know

I know you were more than happy the first time we kissed cause you tweeted about it
I know you liked the kisses that we shared cause you wouldn’t let me go
I know you liked spending time with me cause you kept asking me out
I know I meant something to you cause you showed up at places you wouldn’t normally go, to see me
I know you thought about me all the time cause you contacted me constantly
I know you wanted to know everything about me cause you kept asking me questions about me

But I don’t know what happened
I don’t know why you have no interest in me anymore
I don’t know why you keep lying to me
I don’t know why you are leading me on, not caring anymore
I don’t know why you felt the need to replace me with her
I don’t know why you’re ignoring me all of a sudden
I don’t know why you don’t appreciate me anymore
I don’t know how we went from talking constantly to almost not at all
I don’t know why or how I lost you
I don’t even know if I did lose you

But I know that you hurt me and that I want you anyway.

- CS

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar