Populære indlæg

fredag den 4. april 2014

Ready to continue

You know, Im just so happy to be over you.
I almost dont even fancy you anymore.
I almost dont give a shit about you.
And its nice, its a huge god damn relief.

I can finally breath, I can finally enjoy my time here.
I mean, I enjoyed my time with you.
And I dont know if I would do it again if you came back
But I am happy, I am glad to be happy without you.

I could go on and on about how wonderful you were.
I could write a whole book about what a jerk you are.
But I wont, I will find a new rode to travel.
I will find a new guy and he will treat me better than you ever planned on.

As I once heard in a song.
Its not what you said.
Its the lies and everything you concealed.
Its the way you said goodbye.

And now I am finally ready to say goodbye for good.
To get over you and continue on with the adventure that is my life.
Im gonna have fun, Im gonna meet new interesting people.
And Im gonna laugh, with them and of you. 

- CS

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar