Populære indlæg

fredag den 21. marts 2014

Over him!

I am so happy to say that I am over it
I am over him and his stupid games
I shall not go back to him
He does not deserve it, and I
I deserve better, I deserve to be treated good

It’s a nice feeling to finally be able to tell myself that I won’t go back to him
And I really hope it won’t change, that I wont change my mind again
Because I know it is stupid
I know I would be a goddamn fool to go back to him
But I cannot ignore the little voice in my head telling me that I easily could go back
Go back to being hopelessly in love with a jerk, an idiot.

A player that is what he is
I know that for sure and the stupid ting is that deep down I knew it from the start
I should start listening more to my brain
But then again, I don’t regret what was between us
Actually I Ioved it
And as cheesy as it sounds, you only live once so why not live my life and have fun?

But I should not go back
Cause he’s an asshole, a freaking man whore
And I can find better
I do not need him to be happy
and yes, he did make me happy, but he also made my cry

- CS

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar