Populære indlæg

mandag den 24. marts 2014

Humans, oh so stupid hunmas..

Why does people in this world feel a need to make everything so god damn confusing and complicated. Us humans are so fucked up. For real though, why can't we just treat each other like we wanna be treated? Why cant we just fucking think about others than our self? We talk shit about each other and get pissed if others do about us. why can't we just realize that NOBODY is perfect, not even that one person we look up to the most. all humans, also your idol, makes mistakes. It’s just a part of life, we learn from it so why can't we just fucking move on? Humans are fucking stupid, I am too. I keep going back to you even though you treated me like shit. But then again, you did treat me good too. You did make me laugh, you made me happy. So maybe I’m not that fucked up. I'm just trying to be happy, have fun, live while I’m young.  My question just is if it would make me happy to go back to you..?

Why is it that we cant just fall in love once, and then stay in love with that one person. Then of course the other person would fall in love with you too., so there wouldn’t be any heartburns.

You can say what you want, you can do whatever. But I won’t let you get away with hurting me like you did. If you really want me back you gotta show me you actually mean it. 

- CS.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar