Populære indlæg

fredag den 14. februar 2014

The one that got away

We were sitting against the wall. His right arm was wrapped around me holding me close to him and keeping me warm. My head was in the crack of his neck, resting against his shoulder. My lips touched the skin behind his ear and sometimes his ear lope as I spoke. His fingers were going up and down on my arm, caressing me lovingly. My eyes were closed, I felt so tired. But in that moment, all I wanted was to sit there with him. To talk silently while we kept each other warm. To hold each other. The feeling of my lips meeting his soft skin. The feeling of his fingers playing softly on my arm. To hear his raspy voice speak so low only I could hear it. His left hand found mine and we entwined our fingers. Our fingers played with each other in a slow pace. All we did was sit there and talk about everything and nothing. To caress each other in the most loving, caring and wonderful way. To keep each other warm and awake.

He moved his head so that he was facing me. He looked into my eyes quickly before closing them and leaning his head closer to mine. Our lips met and a passionate kiss began. Our mouths moved in sync as we kissed each other deeply. Forgetting everything about the people around us. Suddenly we were the only ones there, everyone else faded away. Our tongues met again and again as our hands held each other’s faces. None of us wanted to pull away. We didn’t even think about pulling away, before somebody spoke that is. I pulled away and leaned my head against his shoulder. My heart was racing. I was wet around my mouth, but I dint mind it. I could still feel his lips against mine, I could still feel his mouth moving in sync with mine. I wanted to kiss him again, but I didn’t do it.

We stood in the dark, in a shadow from a big tree. People were near but we didn’t see them. We talked like never before. My arms wrapped around his neck hugging him tight. His arms went around my waist keeping me close to him. My head was leaned against his warm chest as we kept on talking silently. We heard somebody ask who was snogging, but we ignored them. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to feel his soft plump lips against mine just one more time. But I was too insecure. So I hugged him instead. And told him I would miss him.

- CS


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar