Populære indlæg

onsdag den 12. marts 2014

Pathetic

You know what?
I think I am starting to get over you
I can now tell you that if you don’t show me something new soon
I will forget about you

I did not think it was possible
I did not see it coming
But right now I am just so sick and tired of your games
I am done being played and left alone feeling stupid

I still wonder where we stand
I still want to know
We need to talk, I know you know that just as well as I do
I am just not sure if you think it is necessary

Do you have any idea how much you hurt me?
I told my sister not to worry
She told me to make sure you would not hurt me before I let you too close
I did not tell her how you had already broken my heart

People warned me about you and I did not listen to them
I liked you, I really like you for your personality
I just wish you would say the same about me
I have no idea what you think about me
That I am pathetic?

- CS

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar