Populære indlæg

torsdag den 3. april 2014

Too many feelings in it?

I wish you would see what a cute couple we would be.
People ask me all the time what is between us,
I never know what to tell them
But they always tell me we would look cute together
They say we are perfect for each other.

People keep telling me to invite you to the dance
I just say I might
But really I can’t figure out if I want to or not
It's not that I’m afraid you will say no, okay a little
It's that I don’t really think you deserved to be asked.

You should be begging by my feet
You should be letting me know that you really care
And if you don’t, then let me know that instead of leding me on
I don’t wanna do this anymore if you’re gonna hurt me again
I’m here to have fun, I know I can have fun with you, but is there too many feelings in it?

- CS

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar