Populære indlæg

torsdag den 13. marts 2014

You are such a jerk.

Yesterday I was happy
I super proud
Cause I was over you
I was over your shit
Your ugly lies and stupid games

Today I am confused
Again
I am confused about what you want
I am confused about what I want
And I do not know what to do

I wish you weren’t such a jerk
I wish everything between us still could be good
But you are a jerk
A fucking idiot
A stupid player

I liked you so much
You broke my heart so bad
I like you still
I just don’t know how much
How stupid I am

I know I shouldn’t go back to you
I hate you
I know I want to hurt you as bad as you hurt me
But I also know that I miss you
I miss us

You had me
My world was surround you
I thought I had you
I thought you truly felt something for me
But turns out you were only playing a game

Oh how I wish you weren’t such a jerk
How I wish I could figure out my own feelings and needs


- CS

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar