Populære indlæg

mandag den 9. juni 2014

Dear you

Dear you who broke my heart without even noticing.
You know, the worst part of all of this is that I really trusted you and I gave myself to you in a way I did to no others here. So now that I am left alone by you, after you hurt and humiliated me the way you that you did, I am hating the fact that I for some reason, and in some weird way still like you and still want what was between us to continue.

I have always thought I wouldn’t be the girl to forgive the boy who hurt me and I honestly don’t understand my own feelings at the moment, I don’t even know if I have actually forgiven you or not. If I was the friend advising myself right now, I would for sure tell myself to forget about you, get over it and move on. But for some reason it is just not that easy.


Lots of love and hate from the girl you tore apart and forgot about.

- CS

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar