Populære indlæg

lørdag den 8. februar 2014

Uno

No, I'm not Spanish. I am a dane (from Denmark) but I am an exchange student in America (Link). Basically this blog will be all my toughts and feeling put down to words. I have a thing with writing down what I feel.. So I figured, why not share it.
I am a dreamer, I follow my dreams and one of the most important things to me, other than the people i care for, is to be true to myself. 
"Be a true heart not a follower." - Ed Sheeran.
 I haven't been through the worst thing, I've had my heart broken and I have broken another heart, but my brain is a place filled with thoughts and feels and it has helped me to put it down and read other peoples words. So here you go, follow my life in the form of poems and whatever I might end up posting here.
Enjoy.

- CS

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar